I love that sign
Regular price $39.00
Spruce up your floors with our unique, fun indoor/outdoor coir mats! Use them anywhere....covered porch, deck, front door area, foyer, kitchen, bedrooms, living room and more! They also make unique gifts!
ABOUT YOUR MAT:
This vinyl-backed coir mat helps you keep mud, dirt and moisture away from inside your home. Flexible coir bristles, yet robust and durable.
- Measures 18x30”
- Mat lettering is done using rubber paint for longevity.
- 100% Natural Coir pile with durable vinyl backing
- Vinyl backing provides an anti-slipping effect
- Durable door mat with UV-stabilized pigments, which resist fading
- Textured coir bristles aids in scraping dirt and debris off your shoes
- Phthalate-free, lead-free and Azo-free doormats are safe to use
- Resilient strength of coir bristles assure the long-lasting brushing effect
NOTE: The doormats are made with coir which has natural fibers that vary in color, so no two mats are exact. Coir is the fibrous material found between the hard, internal shell and the outer coat of a coconut. They are not SOFT but stiffer bristles, good for getting dirt off your shoes. Some mats textures are lighter, some darker as to be expected. Some mats have small bits of husk here and there, as well. Please keep in mind when ordering.
TIPS to make your mat last longer:
- Best if the mat is kept in a sheltered area and not exposed to rain or get wet. Great for indoor use, also.
- Constant direct exposure to the elements (snow, rain, sun) will make the mat fade/wear faster so please keep that in mind.
- If the mat does get wet, just flip the mat over and let the water drain. Then, let the mat dry in the sun. We recommend shaking your mat out once a week.
**** Initial shedding during the first month of use is expected as coir is a natural material.